Wether you want to permanently change it, or use a custom patch for a specific event, you can personalize your camera footages by changing the bottom patch.
Here is how:
- If you haven’t already, download and install Giroptic 360cam Studio on your computer or laptop.
- Once 360cam Studio is installed and launched, turn on and connect your 360cam to your computer over USB.
- In the “My 360cam” panel, click on the “Patch” sub-panel.
- Click on “select your image in the round shape, and load your custom file. Your file must be a strict square file, any dimension between a minimum of 1000x1000px and maximum of 4000x4000px
- Your file will be displayed as a preview, cut out in a circular shape. You can change your image, or apply the previewed patch by confirming and clicking on “Apply to camera”
- Your patch is now set up! Every new video or photo recorded will be displaying your custom patch.
To reset your patch and set back the original 360cam patch, simply click on the “Reset patch” option in the “My 360cam” panel.