The 360cam Studio application allows you to share videos directly onto Facebook and YouTube. Sharing of photos is currently not available through the 360cam Studio application.
Note: Ensure you have a channel created for your YouTube account. Without a channel you can’t upload content to YouTube.
- Click on the Share icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Select either Facebook or YouTube. For this example we’ll select YouTube.
- Give your video a title, and brief description. Then select if you want the video to be Public, Unlisted, or Private.
- If you haven’t granted permission before a browser window will open where you can grant permission to add video content to your YouTube account via the 360cam Studio application.
- You can click on the progress indicator to see details about your upload.
- Your video is now available on your YouTube channel!